froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
A South Korean prosecutor is seeking the arrest of Lee Jae-yong, the Samsung vice-chairman and heir apparent, as part of a corruption scandal that has engulfed the nation and led to the impeachment of its president, Park Geun-hye.

Prosecutors accuse Samsung of donating tens of millions of dollars to nonprofit organizations connected to Choi Soon-sil, a controversial friend of Park’s, in exchange for government support of a merger between two Samsung affiliates.

Read More

Samsung could of used the tens of millions of dollars to give money to Samsung Note 7 victims who's Samsung Note 7 phone exploded or caught on fire causing harm to themselves or property like a house and car who caught on fire because of the Note 7 explosion.

I wonder if the boss of Samsung being possibly arrested would cause buyers to not buy Samsung products anymore because buyers don't want to buy stuff from a company which boss got arrested.

That isn't going to end well for her.

That isn't going to end well for her.

I agree it would not end well, and he has to deal with people calling him names, and mistreating him for a long time even if he does not go to prison.

Internet users in South Korea are very active, and information spread quickly because the Internet is very popular in South Korea, and there are a lot of people who posts and read about people's wrong doings.

I agree it would not end well, and he has to deal with people calling him names, and mistreating him for a long time even if he does not go to prison.

Internet users in South Korea are very active, and information spread quickly because the Internet is very popular in South Korea, and there are a lot of people who posts and read about people's wrong doings.

the internet and SK are one in the same really.

the internet and SK are one in the same really.

I agree, the internet and SK are the same. Some more famous Korean people even apologize to internet users when the Korean person misbehave like got drunk in public, and did other dumb actions.

In the western world like US and Europe, fewer people pay attention to most internet comments unless you are famous like Justin Bieber.

Back