Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Next month’s PlayStation Plus games will be available to claim starting Tuesday, February 1st 2022:

Planet Coaster: Console Edition (PS5)

EA Sports UFC 4 (PS4)

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragonkeep: A Wonderlands One-Shot Adventure (PS4)

All three games will be available from February 1 until February 28.

People aren't too happy but I'm looking forward to trying out Planet Coaster on the PlayStation. I think I tried it on the Game Pass but they removed it a little while ago

People aren't too happy but I'm looking forward to trying out Planet Coaster on the PlayStation. I think I tried it on the Game Pass but they removed it a little while ago
What is Planet Coaster? Is it like Simcoaster?

I've never actually heard of Simcoaster but it's quite similar to Rollercoaster Tycoon. You basically build and manage your very own theme park.

I've never actually heard of Simcoaster but it's quite similar to Rollercoaster Tycoon. You basically build and manage your very own theme park.
Sounds like an old genre made for ancient PCs lol. Is there a free-build mode for coasters or theme park sharing?

Sounds like an old genre made for ancient PCs lol. Is there a free-build mode for coasters or theme park sharing?
Funny thing, I was actually looking into this last night. They have a free-build mode for the actual park but I'm not sure about a build mode for coasters. Unless it's just something I didn't notice.

Funny thing, I was actually looking into this last night. They have a free-build mode for the actual park but I'm not sure about a build mode for coasters. Unless it's just something I didn't notice.
RIP my creativity.

Back