Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Next month’s PlayStation Plus games will be available to claim starting January 4th 2022.

• Deep Rock Galactic (PS5 / PS4)
  • Dirt 5 (PS5 / PS4)
  • Persona 5 Strikers (PS4)

No idea what Deep Rock Galactic is about but will be checking it out.

Can't wait to try out DiRT 5 especially because they did a great job with the DualSense features.

I've not heard great things about DiRT 5, which is surprising given the amount of success that the series has had. I'm still trying to trudge my way through DiRT Rally, which is far and away the toughest Rally game I've played to date..

Is it just me that thought Persona 5 Strikers had something to do with Football/Soccer? :grin:

I've not heard great things about DiRT 5, which is surprising given the amount of success that the series has had. I'm still trying to trudge my way through DiRT Rally, which is far and away the toughest Rally game I've played to date..

Is it just me that thought Persona 5 Strikers had something to do with Football/Soccer? :grin:

Seems that way with strikers, but it's just a button beat them up game.

Seems that way with strikers, but it's just a button beat them up game.
Branching out into Persona Soccer would be okay with that RPG element. But beat-em-up dungeon exploring feels like it could be overdone at this point just for more money and influence.

It is very generous of Sony to be giving away three free games for January.

I believe this offer is still running? If so, then I'll go for Dirt 5 via my PS4 console. I've wished to play that one, since I couldn't budget for it's purchase that's why I didn't go for it.

Back