Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Later this month in Japan, the 250GB super slim PS3 will be available in Azurite Blue and Garnet Red. Each is priced at ¥24,980 (US$279).

check out pics here

The blue looks nice.

We get white, but they get red and blue? Come on, America's colors are red, white, and blue! I'd definitely trade my boring black for that beautiful blue.

I like the blue one.

Console makers should just make consoles where people can easily change the shell/case on the console by cliping and unclipping cases on them. Other electronics like iPhones, iPads, and other electronics make it easy for people to install custom cases onto their stuff without risking breaking the case or console.

Ha, funny how the world works. Now a different color of plastic is an extraordinary feature.

Practically everything in the world was available in whatever color you would like but for some reason people are willing to pay extra for electronics.

It's a good little schtick they got going there.  I mean really, change the color of the case and all of a sudden it's suppose to be something out of this world? I'll just stick to my boring black consoles thank you very much.

I'd love a console in some cool, bright colour! I dream about a rainbow - coloured one, or maybe a pink one. I'm hopelessly girly sometimes.
I put stickers all over my PS3. One of my friends was close to seizures when he saw it... For some people consoles are serious business! :laugh:
And as for it being an extra feature: well, most of consoles are only available in one colour, no wonder that different colours can be a sensation. I'd be very much in favour of making all the consoles available in many colours though! :happy:

Back