PS4 PS4 Seems to lose network/internet connection after update.

smithdoom

Credits
Has anyone had home network connectivity issues since the update? I normally stream from my Home PC using a wired network - but the PS4 keeps disappearing from the network and yesterday it kept losing connection to the internet. One minute it's fine but then a few minutes later the connection dies - and if I try the test connection every 5 minutes for example, it's intermittent for connection working at all.
more: biệt thự athena kim giang
Before I start looking around my network set up I wanted to check if this is the PS4 update that is the cause or not? As I'm not sure how to check it. All I know is I start streaming video from the home network and after 5 or 6 minutes it stops and the PS4 has disappeared from the connected devices on the network only to reappear a few minutes later without intervention.
more: chung cư iris garden mỹ đình
I did disconnect the Lan cable and tried using wifi to rule out if the cable is damaged but the problem was the same.

Sorry I don't have error codes to hand. But in Media player playback just stops and "no media can be found" when it was there only minutes before - and there's no error code at that point. I didn't take note last night of the error codes on testing network connection but I will tonight.
more: dự án b6 giảng võ

Last edited:
Do you just have a PS4 or a PS4 pro?

Back