PS5 PS5 Owners Will Soon Be Able to Join Discord Calls Directly From Their Console

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Staff member
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
This is great for PlayStation gamers! I know Xbox already has this and it has proved popular so I can imagine it will be the same for PlayStation!

Useful for those who are into it I guess. However, most people have a phone or PC for that.

I feel being able to join Discord calls from their PS5 console can be useful for the few people who don't own a PC or a modern smartphone, or their laptop's or phone's battery does not last very long when it is powered ON.

Looks like a very interesting feature to finally release on PS. But I do wonder what took PlayStation or Discord so long to release it over on PS? I mean Discord came to XBox in 2022.. it took them 2 more years to release on PS. hmm

Has anyone tried this yet? I got the PS5 streaming thing to work recently without a hitch and was curious.

This is so amazing! But it's very important for gamers to know that this feature is available on PS5 consoles with the latest system software update.

This is a great development for those that have a PS5! Soon, you'll be able to talk to your friends on Discord right from your console with so much ease. I,'m loving this.

Back