PS5 PS5 Pro: Double the Power of PlayStation 5

Seems the site isn't working and there isn't any known news on PS5 pro at the moment, so just going to move this to the PS board.

I wonder if PS5 games will look a lot better on a PS5 Pro with double the Power of a PS5.

Has this guy ever leaked anything credible? The PS4 Pro was apparently a 100% performance increase over the PS4. Not sure if it actually ever played out like that, but on paper it was.

I doubt it’ll be that much of an upgrade on the PS5, I don’t think there’s a demand for that yet. Titles don’t seem to be pushing the limits of the PS5 just yet.

There is always a demand for stronger consoles.
I’m not entirely sure there is in the console market, at least not to that extent. Those who go into the high end spec market tend to be PC gamers rather than console gamers. Consoles tend to need to have a certain price point and appeal to more casual gamers.

There is always a demand for stronger consoles.

I feel arcades abd gaming cafe have a demand for stronger consoles or console-like arcade machines since people who pay many dollars to play a game want to experience gaming on a higher resolution 4K or better TV.

I’m not entirely sure there is in the console market, at least not to that extent. Those who go into the high end spec market tend to be PC gamers rather than console gamers. Consoles tend to need to have a certain price point and appeal to more casual gamers.

Well looking around, I'm going to put the number at one million from PS4 pro sales who care about stronger consoles.

I imagine the PS5 Pro would sell millions of console during its lifetime as the price of the PS5 Pro becomes more popular and cheaper over time like how older tech products becoming cheaper to sell off the leftover products to make room in stores and warehouses before they become harder to sell when something better comes out,

According to the reports, the PS5 Pro will feature "rendering 45% faster than PS5, 2-3x Ray-tracing, 33.5 Teraflops, PSSR upscaling/antialiasing solution, custom machine learning architecture, and an AI Accelator supporting 300 TOPS of 8 bit computation/ 67 TFLOPS of 16-bit floating point." A future version of the PS5 Pro will supposedly support 8K resolution. This information is said to come from leaked documentation that was originally shared in a developer portal.

According to the reports, the PS5 Pro will feature "rendering 45% faster than PS5, 2-3x Ray-tracing, 33.5 Teraflops, PSSR upscaling/antialiasing solution, custom machine learning architecture, and an AI Accelator supporting 300 TOPS of 8 bit computation/ 67 TFLOPS of 16-bit floating point." A future version of the PS5 Pro will supposedly support 8K resolution. This information is said to come from leaked documentation that was originally shared in a developer portal.
Yeah I seen this over the weekend as well. Lets wait and see what is true and what isn't.

I wonder if PS5 games will look a lot better on a PS5 Pro with double the Power of a PS5.
Usually they will upgrade older games to pro level, but not all games. And I think it's going to be a major upgrade graphic wise, and It's going to have smoother frame rate. The only bad thing about it is buying another PS5 after dropping $500 last year.

I am not much of a PlayStation fan, I have always been more for Xbox but I will admit, I am curious to see if these rumours are true and if they are, what the PS5 Pro will have and how much better it will be compared to the PS5.

Back