PUBG Mobile is Out and About!

PlayerAuctions

Full GL Member
Credits
It's a little strange because I feel like nobody asked for it, but still, here we are: PUBG mobile was announced and released just very recently!

The game is a little obscure so we decided to write a few things about it to serve as kind of a primer for those who would like to know more about it:
PUBG Mobile F2P is Out & About | PlayerAuctions Blog

Comments and criticisms about our writing are welcome! (We do make mistakes some times haha). Have fun reading!

It's good to see that higher quality games like PUBG are coming to smartphones. I heard that PUBG is very popular, so I think some of the gamers may of requested a mobile version of PUBG for playing on their phones when they are away from their PC or console.

It's good to see that higher quality games like PUBG are coming to smartphones. I heard that PUBG is very popular, so I think some of the gamers may of requested a mobile version of PUBG for playing on their phones when they are away from their PC or console.
Yeah. And given how smart phones are becoming more and more capable lately, it's a natural move for them to release the game on it. I haven't explored the game on a phone yet, but it would be nice to have some sort of cross-platform connectivity, like a shared progress on the mobile and PC platforms. If not that, just some sort of currency to earn; this way, you get an incentive to play the game on both platforms.

When i heard about PUBG is out for smart phones and it was free to play I did thought that it's impossible to make it with high grafixs and gameplay but now a days mostly people giving more importance to smart phones than PC and spending so much money on smart phones so this may the reason that Chinese made it true.

Well PUBG on mobile is not the real experience. It's filled with bots and way too easy to get kills and place higher on matches. So I guess they are just capitalizing on the mobile market.

Well PUBG on mobile is not the real experience. It's filled with bots and way too easy to get kills and place higher on matches. So I guess they are just capitalizing on the mobile market.

A lot of mobile gamers are less active gamers who may only play a game a few times a year, and their last game they played maybe a simpler game like Angry Birds, and Pokemon Go, so if PUBG Mobile was not easy many new gamers may get frustrated.

Maybe PUBG should make a hard difficulty mode for gamers who want the game to be harder, and have fewer bots.

LEGEND67 ELIGANTER
True. As they make more games like these, smart phones get better and better because manufacturers become aware of the nature of the games that come out on it. In turn, production gets better, and models scale up making models progressively cheaper. I guess in an economic approach, everybody wins. :)

Jerrar Jerrar
Yeah, I've heard; sadly there are too many bots. They really have to sort it out because they're dangerously close with Fortnite at the moment in terms of competition.

froggyboy604 froggyboy604
I agree. PUBG is more hardcore in nature and kind of goes against the "mobile gamer" code of having casual games. Take away the bots though and I don't see any issue with it being a hardcore game, gamers can pretty much adapt to it soon.

Controls are obviously an issue, but it's amazing to see this game on mobile. It just feels like a nice way to play the same game anywhere at any time. After playing a few matches, I started to get used to the controls even if they're nowhere as close to the pc replication. But pubg mobile isn't supposed to be better than the other versions.

Controls are obviously an issue, but it's amazing to see this game on mobile. It just feels like a nice way to play the same game anywhere at any time. After playing a few matches, I started to get used to the controls even if they're nowhere as close to the pc replication. But pubg mobile isn't supposed to be better than the other versions.
Very true. If anything, it's the most inferior version of PUBG yet. And one of the things that probably made it worse is that some people are playing with mouse and keyboards ON the mobile --- just to get some advantage over players who play with mobile controls.

What should have been a very casual experience for people is being taken seriously by people who want to cheat. :(

Back