PUBG Mobile vs Fortnite: Which Game is Better For You?

LEGEND67

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
images.jpeg
The most popular video games PlayerUknown’s Battleground and Fortnite “Battle Royale” are widely played and enjoyed across the globe. To add to the popularity of the game, a mobile version has also been launched so a player can carry the game around. Both games have a lot of similarities with pretty much same gameplay style but there are many differences which makes it hard for people to choose which game is best for them.
So what game between them you mostly liked to play?

I think I prefer Fortnite even if I never played it yet. I read online that PUBG mobile has a lot of bots, and it is too easy to get high scores. Fortnite is also cross-platform according to a Fortnite post I read on a gaming blog, so I can play the game with other gamers who use a iPhone, iPad, Android mobile, PC, Game console, etc.

I think Fortnite has nicer looking colorful graphics and maps.

I think I prefer Fortnite even if I never played it yet. I read online that PUBG mobile has a lot of bots, and it is too easy to get high scores. Fortnite is also cross-platform according to a Fortnite post I read on a gaming blog, so I can play the game with other gamers who use a iPhone, iPad, Android mobile, PC, Game console, etc.
I think Fortnite has nicer looking colorful graphics and maps.
Is it i never played any of them so I don't know how they works and what's the game play. :cool:

Is it i never played any of them so I don't know how they works and what's the game play. :cool:

I think the gameplay in Fortnite mobile is similar to the PC and console version because gamers can play with mobile, pc, and console gamers at the same time. But, Pubg mobile is more of a casual game with more bots.

I never played PUBG, but I love Fortnite (whenever I can play it). A friend gifted me the Standard Edition, and I love it to bits when I started playing it.

The dynamics of having to craft walls and traps in a Battle Royale shooter setting is pretty awesome. If you're bad with shooting, you can compensate it with crafting and creating. And vice versa.

Plus the graphics are so easy in the eyes, and collecting Heroes is pretty amazing (Wukong ftw! But I haven't got him yet).

This is true. It is fun to play with real players, and playing with bots can become boring.

Back