Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from CBR:

NBC has ordered a pilot for a sequel to time-travel drama Quantum Leap, which the network aired for five seasons in the late 1980s to early 1990s.

The new version follows a team of scientists restarting the defunct project, seeking to learn about its creator, Dr. Sam Beckett, and his whereabouts. Executive producers Steven Lilien and Bryan Wynbrandt of I Have an Idea! Entertainment are writing the pilot. Series creator and original producer Donald P. Bellisario and producer Deborah Pratt are set to return as executive producers, joined by Martin Gero of Quinn's House Productions.

Saw the first trailer:

The original aired for 5 seasons from 1989 to 1993. Starring Scott Bakula as a physicist who leaps through spacetime during time travel experiments. While doing so, he takes over the person & tries to correct some mistakes, hoping to “leap” out to his own timeline.
Mixing Sci-Fi with humor & romance, it was a great show & we enjoyed watching it years ago.
I'm not sure about the Revival. Will always think of Bakula as the main character.
Anybody watch the old series? Going to catch the new one? How do they compare?

My husband started watching this show. He remembers the original show and was curious to see how this one would turn out.

Back