Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
well since GF went through some changes and some things got added I want to see what everyone thinks of it now.

link to last rating

i picked good because i really don't know that much about gaming and politics and those seem to be big topics here. still a pretty good site though

I did some minor html coding for my school and I think anyone who can create websites to this extent deserves to have their site voted GREEEEEEEEEEEEAT! in my opionion.

It's a pretty good forum. The skin gives the forum a gaming feel.

People voted shutdown noes =(

Just change the software phpbb sucks.

Well since i was here when it was made and now looking at it when i came back. It's amazing on how you guys made it to be what it is.

The site could use a bit more activity.

since i just joined i dont know much but rating the skin and banner would get you 4.7/10

Oh i like the site espically the Hybrix Moonlight skin but the banner is really bad

QUOTE (J'Quan @ June 28, 2008 05:38 pm) Oh i like the site espically the Hybrix Moonlight skin but the banner is really bad
I've been meaning to get a new banner for that skin. that's the first banner for this site. also there are four Hybrix skins. if you ever want one of them let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back