Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I don't need to say much, rate us and be honest about it. If you got a comment about the site (or voting other) please make a post below and say whats on your mind. Bad or good what you say will be viewed by all and will stay that way but do keep it civil.

This forum is alright to hang out at.

I rated it that because although it's a great forum with a beautiful theme, cool members and amazing staff team, it's still not active enough and most of the posts are made by RSS bots. It's still a great place to hang out at though. :grin:

I rated it that because although it's a great forum with a beautiful theme, cool members and amazing staff team, it's still not active enough and most of the posts are made by RSS bots. It's still a great place to hang out at though. :grin:

Yeah... More or less what I was going to say.

...most of the posts are made by RSS bots. It's still a great place to hang out at though. :grin:
Pretty much the same perspective I have. Maybe dish out more contnt that was written yourself or a reviewer? I mean if a person want gaming news, why go to a site where it's basically a relay from other sites. They'd go straight to the source where the news came from like IGN, N4G or 1up.

Pretty much the same perspective I have. Maybe dish out more contnt that was written yourself or a reviewer? I mean if a person want gaming news, why go to a site where it's basically a relay from other sites. They'd go straight to the source where the news came from like IGN, N4G or 1up.

because the source is filled with spammers and cluttered with ads where as GF is not. Not much of a plus but it's a good one. :p

Well, I can't have an opinion because I leave all the time! Yesh! What did you expect? A detailed explination on THAT?

I like this place from what I've seen. I'll give more feed back later.

Good staff, good theme, some active members. ;)

Overall it's a decent forum. Could use a little more traffic... But hey, we've all got to start somewhere right?

Perhaps you could expand the forum to include things like teams and guilds for online games? Having a guild in games which has the same name as your forum is bound to attract more people. Especially if said guild is filled with highly skilled players.

I voted the 2nd from the top. It is a pretty friendly place to hang out at. I do enjoy being here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back