Read any good stories lately?

Star Bright

Right behind you.
Awards
Credits
Huh? HUH? HAVE YA?! HUH?!!

*ahem*
But in all seriousness, have you read a good story that you really couldn't put down?
I was reading a Touhou fanfic last night. So addicting, I didn't put it down until about 4:30 in the morning.
It's called Reborn in Gensokyo. It's about somebody who has a huge car accident which somehow transports to the realm of Gensokyo. (Don't know what that is, play a Touhou game.) This mysterious person loses all memory of who they are, what they were doing, or anything like that. This person (who doesn't even get a name until way too late; their new name is Haru) is taken care of the youkai of flowers, Yuka, who somehow has a bad reputation, as Haru later finds out. Some shenanigans later, Haru gets to meet a majority of the main touhou characters somehow or other, including a vicious fight with the vampire devil, Flandre Scarlet. Anyhow, by the end, Yuka's somehow taken a shine to Haru, but Haru ends up having to leave the world of Gensokyo (since she's waking up in the real world). Back in the real world, Haru (they don't ever reveal her original name for some odd reason...) finds there's just nothing to live for. Crime, violence and death make the headlines, and Haru has enough... In about 3 days. Thinking back on something Yuka said, Haru decides that she needs to commit suicide, jumps off the hospital roof, and dies. Through some miracle or other, she's resurrected in Gensokyo as a youkai.

tl;dr version? Person ends up in Gensokyo, person loves Gensokyo, person commits suicide in real world to stay in Gensokyo permanently, SMF farts and destroys the universe.

So, after that rather bad synopsis, read any good stories/fanfics?

Sounds like Inception to me, Yoshi. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Da Vinci Code. Funny enough, Angels & Demons was before Da Vinci Code, as somewhat mentioned in the first couple chapters somewhere.

Back