Reading printed or soft copy books?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Credits
How do you like to read your books recently? Do you still go for printed hard copies or with soft copies in ebooks. I still go for printed books to a great extent and combine it with soft copies too. But I'm looking at moving everything to soft copies as soon as possible.

If I read at all I like physical books, I stare at screens long enough. I believe it's the same for WitchAssassin WitchAssassin

I do normally go for the printed stuff. I normally save my Kindle for when I travel because it doesn't take up a lot of room in my carry on bag.

If I have to pick between hardcover and paperback, then I'd normally go for paperback's because those are usually cheaper and I can purchase more books that way.

I do normally go for the printed stuff. I normally save my Kindle for when I travel because it doesn't take up a lot of room in my carry on bag.

If I have to pick between hardcover and paperback, then I'd normally go for paperback's because those are usually cheaper and I can purchase more books that way.
I have tried reading a few times when travelling but sleep never let's me lol. Once, I open my Kindle app and the bus/train/flight takes off, I'm sleeping off immediately.

I enjoy reading soft copies nowadays since I can easily download one on my app and start reading it.

I like reading both of them but I still have a strong attachment to physical books. I add books to my home study every once in a while. It's peaceful reading in there.

Oh, print copies, hands down. Sure, I own a couple ebooks and I listen to the occasional audiobook, but I much prefer to feel the paper and binding in my hands. Aside from that, it’s easier on the eyes. :3

Back