Jerrar

Full GL Member
Credits
1. Free to Play
2. You Don’t Need a Beast of a PC to Run Fortnite
3. Optimizations
4. PUBG’s Overly Expensive Loot Boxes
5. New Content and Features

For more detailed arguments, read the full blog.

What is a PUBG exactly again?

I wouldn't pay to play Fortnite, it's better because its free. They're not the type of games I would be willing to actually pay to play directly.

I keep hearing about these games, but I've only seen one video of Fortnite because it was made by a Youtuber I really like. However, Fortnite doesn't seem like something I would enjoy, so I doubt I'd even look into the other one.

I never have liked Fortnite and will never do with that building element there.

That's the only reason why I don't like it.

Not all gamers have beastly wallets on their bank accounts, also Fortnite is much friendlier. By it's cartoonic graphics, you will more likely to hear your friends or parents say "Eww you are an adult and you still play games" than "Video games really make people violent". Because some of the people here in my place say that battle royale games makes people violent and troublesome.

I guess the only reason that fornite is better than pubg it is because it is free, but if you will compare those 2 games to one another the pubg is surely much better from the gameplay to graphics. You can definitely notice it if you already play both of the games. And also fortnite is so away from the reality, and pubg is very realistic specially when aiming.

I never played both of them, but i have read a lot of reviews about them. Basically they are identical in gaming environment, with one a more lighter hardware requirements against a much more detailed graphics but you have to pay. Well if your a player and your into this kind of game you still have to consider other things like account security, cheaters on the game and graphical issues. So be my guest...

Back