Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Reddit is planning to make some changes under the hood that will essentially kill off every third-party app that readers use to engage with the site’s communities. Anyone in support or against Reddit's madness?

I wonder if forums and other social networks will rise in popularity from Reddit users who are unhappy with Reddit making changes which will kill most third-party app for Reddit.

If the moderation is bad then this should go perfectly downhill. Anyways I bet people love those scummy subreddits like Antiwork or worse.

It's going to be annoying because I use it every day but I support the decision. The mods of a lot of subreddits use third-party apps to help with their tasks and it's going to cause a lot of problems if they can't use them anymore

I wonder if currently open reddits like r/news and r/worldnews are getting more active users because many other sub-Reddit are set to private during the protest.

I had liked Reddit many years ago but they have changed. I don't believe they are moderated as well as they should be. & I do agree with others. Sometimes they protest but it's a day or two, expecting quick changes. Not realizing true protesting can take sometimes months!

Back