Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
I just read Reggie will retire on April 2019 and Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing Doug Bowser (lol so Bowser the king koopa
BowserNSMBUD.png
will be in charge of Nintendo America)will be the new President:

Fils-Aime:

“Nintendo owns a part of my heart forever. It’s a part that is filled with gratitude–for the incredibly talented people I’ve worked with, for the opportunity to represent such a wonderful brand, and most of all, to feel like a member of the world’s most positive and enduring gamer community. As I look forward to departing in both good health and good humor, this is not ‘game over’ for me, but instead ‘leveling up’ to more time with my wife, family and friends.”

Bowser:

“It has been my great fortune to work with and be mentored by Reggie for four years at Nintendo of America,” Bowser said. “And rest assured, we will continue to build on his work to evolve and expand our brand, furthering Nintendo’s global mission of creating smiles. There are millions more of those to come.”

I'm really happy for Reggie, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt. Good luck to Doug Bowser though. I hope he brings the same joy and energy Reggie had brought us, in his own way of course.

Though, I'm not sure how the future of Mario is looking...

Back