Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So I finished this anime tonight, overall its a pretty decent slice of life anime with a twist. It's that twist that I even bothered to watch this anime, as the main character who lives a deadbeat adult life now looks like a high school student and is given another shot at making a better life for himself.

Though the idea is a bit dumb, it turns out to make for some interesting anime episodes.
This series is also so popular its already getting a live action version as well.

So anyone else check this anime out?

They released all episodes out at once, which turned it even more popular. I liked the slice of life, it was entertaining. I watched it on the release date and my memory isn't perfect anymore, but I think they didn't completely finished the anime (I might be wrong), meaning there might be a S2.

They released all episodes out at once, which turned it even more popular. I liked the slice of life, it was entertaining. I watched it on the release date and my memory isn't perfect anymore, but I think they didn't completely finished the anime (I might be wrong), meaning there might be a S2.

They really released all the episodes at once? Huh, neat. But yeah, they ended on a major cliffhanger.

Back