Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Stosh is currently making a new skin for GF to use, When he is done with that I plan on putting it up and change a few older skins out for new ones to give the forum a little change in look. When I do this I also hope to get some new banners made.

So the point of this topic is what renders (people from a video game) to use for the banners. I usually get all the renders to use from planet renders. So suggest any character from any game and I should be able to put it into a upcoming new banner.

I'd love to see the cast from Chrono Trigger (one of the most revered games by RPG gamers). Specifically Crono, Frog, and Magnus.

I also would love to see Viktor from Suikoden I & II (PSX game series).
Oh, and Clive would be another good one from Suikoden.

We could get Ike from Fire Emblem, mebbeh Roy and Marth.

I will be starting the skin in a little bit, if someone would like to work with me, just one person, I would love that.

It depends, I need an idea to strike me first, when I have that, I will still have to make some stuff for it, but I have a little coming your way

I have a preeeeeety neat suggestion. If you can make the banner random?

Have 3 seperate ones.

Have one done from 80's gaming iconic characters, and in 8-bit. ( text characters, and everything done in 8-bit

Then one from 90's ( with characters from the N64/PS1 days)

Then, a banner for today's characters.

Just came up with that. Don't know if it can be used?

QUOTE (hcfwesker @ June 01, 2009 01:56 pm) I have a preeeeeety neat suggestion. If you can make the banner random?

Have 3 seperate ones.

Have one done from 80's gaming iconic characters, and in 8-bit. ( text characters, and everything done in 8-bit

I suppose if I can find a code that would do that then yes I could.

Like i said, it was just a suggestions. I'm sure mattiebo may could find a HTML / Javascript code. He got it for our forum.

But, one banner is still good enough, i was just thinking of something creative to add to the discussion.

And Planet Renders is awesome. Just had some custom made "Brawl Main" icons made that we got from their images, as well.

Just wish they'd reply to my affiliation request, so i know wether to take them down or not

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ June 01, 2009 07:02 pm) QUOTE (hcfwesker @ June 01, 2009 01:56 pm) I have a preeeeeety neat suggestion. If you can make the banner random?

Have 3 seperate ones.

Just use a scroller.

That should help.

Here is a link to one I use.

http://sig.seiha.org

I've got a fast, and easy method of cutting renders from pretty much anything in photoshop by using a combination of level selection and polygonal lasso.
If you need any renders I can do it for you if you like?

QUOTE (NBK*Twitch @ June 01, 2009 03:31 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ June 01, 2009 07:02 pm) QUOTE (hcfwesker @ June 01, 2009 01:56 pm) I have a preeeeeety neat suggestion.  If you can make the banner random?

Have 3 seperate ones. 

Just came up with that.  Don't know if it can be used?
Just use a scroller.

That should help.

Here is a link to one I use.

http://sig.seiha.org
Thanks, I think that I could set one up, I may still have that basic JS code I made awhile back, I can do it for a couple skins if it gets the OK

Back