Resetting your mind?

Kurairush

Full GL Member
Credits
Have you ever tried to "reset" your mind? You know.. to kill off traumatic memories or just to change your life.

I've partially reset my mind and can't remember most of the anime I've watched. Some fragments do exist, but I'm planning on resetting some stuff.

I guess if you got strong mental will this could happen but damn you are good.

I wonder if there are any side effects of reseting the brain. I just forget stuff. I forgot most of the advance math equations in physics, algebra, and chemistry which I took a few years a go because I never use them.

I read the internet and computers are making people forget things since people can just search up Wikipedia, Google, YouTube, and a bunch of other content sites to find what they are looking for in seconds to minutes, and Apps like Evernote, Calculators and Agenda/Journal apps store or do most of the thinking for the user, so the user just needs to know how to use the App, and set the app to notify you of important things to do at certain times.

I think if you just rely on the internet, and technology for information on how to do stuff and to tell you what to do then you are more likely to forget basic stuff like how a lot of people these days rely on Facebook to share their messages, pictures, and video with other people instead of coding HTML websites, uploading the site and installing WordPress or a forum software to build a community which read your content.

The people with books, and how to read books will more likely survive since they can read books to learn how to make guns and swords, grow food and raise animals, and cook to eat by reading books, or looking at the pictures in books if it is a picture book.

I bet if tech fails, a lot of people will go off to buy books to learn to do stuff.

I don't know if this is possible. There are some things people try to forget, but for myself the one time I got kicked in the skull a couple of times really never can leave. If you've got a method I got a few Ex's I want removed. Let me know. :blink:

I would love to reset my mind and start over again.

I regret so much stuff and if possible, I want to go to another parallel world.

Hehe....but unfortunately that's not possible.

Back