Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Capcom revealed during the Sony conference that they are remaking Resident Evil 2 which is due out on January 25, 2019.

I am so hyped for this and I played the original last year for the first time so I'm excited to see what changes they make in this remake

More of a Chris fan than Leon but it is looking really good on both gameplay and graphics, now they should remake RE5 and make it more survival horror instead of action-y not scary at all horror.

More of a Chris fan than Leon but it is looking really good on both gameplay and graphics, now they should remake RE5 and make it more survival horror instead of action-y not scary at all horror.
I prefer Chris too.

All other main entry games are on modern consoles in some form, I'd much rather the other missing game (Resident Evil 3 Nemesis) was given this same treatment. Which by all accounts, is the plan if this sells well.

You know they could also do a Chris game in Re 2 timeline imo, showing exactly what he is doing during Leon's raccoon city incident.

Seems to be lots of new sections, they said they were changing quite a bit but the general flow would be the same. So excited for this!
That makes a lot of sense considering they are working from a 20-year-old game so it's going to need some changes

I have watched a couple of movies in Resident Evil series, however, until now I have never played any of Resident Evil games. One of the reasons why I have not taken interest in Resident Evil games is because I don't like zombies, they are grotesque.

Seems to be lots of new sections, they said they were changing quite a bit but the general flow would be the same. So excited for this!

The Resident Evil 2 remake is hopefully as faithful to its predecessor when it comes to gameplay, careful planning of scenes and ambiguous puzzle solving.

I read about the remake on Lilo's site and hoping the changes will.be worthwhile with better graphics and gameplay. I'm really anticipating it and might Preorder even.

I hope it would be better than before like they said much better graphics, and better game play,

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
I hope it is not over-hyped. I just hope it will come with better gameplay, graphics, seamless sound and fun-packed experience.

Never really got into the Resident Evil games but I guess this one would be a good one to start with. Also, I'm just glad that Sony is still releasing a lot of these single player campaign games because for a while I felt like a lot of attention was being put on online multiplayer and FPS only. Probably will buy this so they know there are still fans like me who still like these types of games even though admittedly I'm a bit hesitant since I've never got into this title and was never into zombies. I've watched a lot of my friends play these through the years though and I've only heard positive comments so I'm sure I will still enjoy it.

Back