PlayStation Resident Evil 7 Demo Full Walkthrough

VergilD

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Full GL Member
Credits
The long awaited new Resident Evil game is here! HYPEE! It is getting back to the roots and i like it, do you guys remember when you need to find a key or solve a puzzle, this is how i like a survival game!

Thanks for the share. Enjoyed the demo myself and am looking forward to whats in store. I think there are still many hidden things in the demo which people haven't discovered yet.

I really like the whole VR first person feel. This game looks awesome and it's taking a different direction from the other games but also keeping some aspects, like solving puzzles. I saw the trailer earlier today and I'm still scratching my head on what the plot in this game is going to be. All I know is that this RE game is a lot creepier than the previous ones in the series.

I really like the whole VR first person feel. This game looks awesome and it's taking a different direction from the other games but also keeping some aspects, like solving puzzles. I saw the trailer earlier today and I'm still scratching my head on what the plot in this game is going to be. All I know is that this RE game is a lot creepier than the previous ones in the series.
Bare in mind that the demo isn't actually from the game. It is just meant to show off the atmosphere. The characters in the demo will not be in the final game, and the final game will include known features from previous Resident Evil games (i.e. herbs, combat, puzzles, inventory management)

Alright. My Michael Bay alert moment count is zero! Is the old king of survival horrors returning to Its rightful worn out throne? Can't wait to see How much harm has done Umbrella with the T-Virus this time. Resident evil 4 was a great game but It led the franchise towards a sad path where It became a generic Quick Time Event First Person Shooter.

Is this "family" going to be similar to Los Illuminados in Resident Evil 4? The feral thing that stabbed the guy looks rather similar to a
farmer infected with Las Plagas.

Back