Resident Evil Co-op Compendium

SpoonySage

N3DS Community Ghost Gym Leader
Awards
Credits
Welcome to the world of survival horror!

Just today, several people have posted mentioning how they were looking for people to play RE with. As we are currently thinking of adding weekly game nights, this will be the perfect time to put together a list of FCs of people who play each specific game we might want to meet up in.

In this initial post, I will list all known Resident Evil players and which titles they own. Since this topic is in the "Other Games" section anyways, I will include RE5 and 6 as options. Keep in mind that not all users are active on the site and you should PM someone to let them know if you add them or to arrange play times until a set game night is picked (which would be announced in this thread as well as on the calendar).

SpoonySage: 1332-7801-1755 Revelations, Mercenaries

cbergeron3: 3437-4313-6170 Revelations

ebstiv23: 3265-5062-3242 Revelations, Mercenaries

modelexcitizen: 1504-5871-5159 Revelations

D'Abronzo: 3179-7151-3312 Revelations

Noele: 1075-1915-0240 Revelations

SU1C1D3: 4038-6808-2763 Revelations

Mr. Water: Unknown Revelations

Raith: 4511-0592-2584 Revelations, Mercenaries

SpoonySage PSN: spoony_bardf4 RE5, RE6

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both Revelations and Mercenaries and enjoy playing with a few friends from time to time. Can you put me in there? Thanks ^_^

I will add everyone! We need to get a game night for resi. Spoony Sage, are you hosting?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will add everyone! We need to get a game night for resi. Spoony Sage, are you hosting?

Really, we can't ALL play together, but just having everyone's fc listed will help for when we are searching for that one person to join us. In that way, we are all hosting.

As for a game night type of event, I will try to think of something soon, possibly an infection party to spread viruses in Revelations to get us started. Otherwise, we could make a challenge night and see who, as a team, gets the highest score in Mercenaries, but I still need to try co-op in that first.

Really, we can't ALL play together, but just having everyone's fc listed will help for when we are searching for that one person to join us. In that way, we are all hosting.

As for a game night type of event, I will try to think of something soon, possibly an infection party to spread viruses in Revelations to get us started. Otherwise, we could make a challenge night and see who, as a team, gets the highest score in Mercenaries, but I still need to try co-op in that first.
The co-op is great and there is virtually no lag... I've never experienced lag, at least. Also, when I said you should host, I really just was suggesting that you could be the one to help make sure we are all online together... sort of like a party, but without us all being in the same game. Only now I realize you may be too busy and all of us playing simultaneously would be pointless.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]I have MERCS 3D & REVELATIONS my friend code is 4038-6808-2763 add me [/font]

So, now that game nights are starting up, would any be interested in a Resident Evil game night?

Let me know what you think and include your timezone. If we do play together, I can share some virus missions and things like that.
I would be interested in this! I am GMT-5! I own both Resi games on the 3DS.

Back