Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
within this week I will be closing GF down for about 2 hours at the most to get the forum up to date, cleaned, sorted, add stuff, remove somethings, ect.

if there is anything you would like to see happen please reply here in this topic saying what you would like to see happen.

to those who use the Purpleine skin please select a new skin as I am getting rid of this skin.

I am not sure when I will do this (probably this weekend) so check back here for updates

Try not to delete most of the posts or change the site address - the forum directories are watching for total post counter to see if this forum is still popular, then if not, our site is likely to be taken off their lists.

Best to start by adding new skins and banners, that would be a good start at least.

new codes I will try to convert an smf skin to ipb if you want it...
you pm me on this site if it works

QUOTE (sephiroth @ October 09, 2007 10:11 am) new codes I will try to convert an smf skin to ipb if you want it...
you pm me on this site if it works
I'll look at them and let you know

update

I will be doing the revamp Saturday during the morning (when GF is usually quite) and will take about 2-3 hours if everything goes well. I am still looking for suggestions. also the board going down may log you off so make sure you know your password to log back in when the revamp is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back