Review Team

timster0

Awards
Credits
Reviews attract ALOT of attention to a website. Some small websites have reviewed The Conduit for example and they get alot or traffic from the forums and fansites. I'd be willing to do some Wii game reviews in my free time to help out. This would go well if you guys get a website worked out.

oh yeah, if we can get some people to review games and post them here we be doing really well. but the one problem is we don't have the members to help with that. you know anyone tim or anyone else on the forum know a person that might do this?

I'll see if I can find someone. A good way to start would be reviewing all the Big Name Games.

QUOTE (timster0 @ June 28, 2009 02:15 pm) I'll see if I can find someone. A good way to start would be reviewing all the Big Name Games.
I've been looking for a person for a little while now and I really haven't found a person(s).

I'm going to write a The Conduit review over the next few days. I want to see what kind of publicity it gets. I'll be posting the link all over the place. XD

QUOTE (hcfwesker @ June 30, 2009 11:44 am) I do wish i had time to do some. But, i wouldn't be much help; cause i really don'tplay new games, much these days
I'm a Wii VC shopaholic, playing and buying clasic games.

If i reviewed a game, now, it would be too old for anyone to care.
know anyone that does review new games hcf?

My Conduit Review should be out in a day or two. Hopefully we can find a few people to review games. Then we could put them up on the main site.

Back