E3 Rewatch Bethesda E3 2018 conference

Looked decent enough, didn't check out much though.

For fans, it was a decent update/hype creator for their favourite titles. For someone not too keen on Bethesda games, like me, I wasn't too impressed.

I am also not a Bethesda fan, so for those who are interested about their games, Fallout 76 released date will be on November this year, Rage 2 received a new gameplay thriller and Doom received a sequel with Doom eternal and Wolfenstein Youngblood.

Rage 2 actually looks decently good, I am somewhat excited to try that. I also didn't mind DOOM so I will likely pick up 2, but they didn't show much in that trailer. I also like Wolfenstein, but the new game doesn't seem like it'll interest me.

Definitely one of the most memorable reveals for me, if not only because of the Elder Scrolls VI teaser. Though it will probably take us a few years to hear any details from it, the hype will certainly build up off of it.

Personally, Starfield and Fallout 75 don't surprise/intrigue nearly as much and considering how groundbreaking Skyrim was to PC gamers I am hoping most of their efforts go towards this title.

Totally new game in my mind, the first time I hear about it. Looks somehow interesting. Does it work in PC?

Back