Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Crunchyroll revealed on Friday that Right Stuf is phasing out its store and migrating its products to the Crunchyroll Store on October 10. Customers can still find all the products that were previously listed on Right Stuf.

The Crunchyroll Store will have a 2023 holiday sale similar to the one Right Stuf regularly holds. However, there will be "some changes to how the sale operates." The company did not reveal the changes for the "Crunchyroll Holiday Sale."

Crunchyroll added that it is still planning to grow its eCommerce offerings.

Fuck noooooo! :mad::ranting::wtf:

Hopefully, Right Stuff and Crunch Roll merging means the store becomes better.

Their prices were kind of scummy anyway, and their constant sales were deceptive.

Outside of the sales when the shows were dirt cheap, the rest of the “sales” were dropping it down to the same price as competitors to trick you into thinking you got a good deal.

Also, they had some shows that were permanently on sale, so no matter when you showed it, it was always 25% off of their huge marked up price.

Their prices were kind of scummy anyway, and their constant sales were deceptive.

Outside of the sales when the shows were dirt cheap, the rest of the “sales” were dropping it down to the same price as competitors to trick you into thinking you got a good deal.

Also, they had some shows that were permanently on sale, so no matter when you showed it, it was always 25% off of their huge marked up price.

Most sales were, there were some that were good, roughly $1 per ep. Plus their clearance sales were sometimes a steal.

If nothing else, they knew how to ship in sturdy packaging.

Most sales were, there were some that were good, roughly $1 per ep. Plus their clearance sales were sometimes a steal.

If nothing else, they knew how to ship in sturdy packaging.
The packaging and bargain bin sales were the only things I’ll give them credit for. I enjoyed spending $5 on shows that nobody but me cares about.

The thing that annoyed me the most was actually how long it takes for them to ship anything out. On average, it takes them over a week to mail anything out. You place an order, and by the time you almost forgot about it, you’d finally get a shipping confirmation email. Definitely the slowest site I’ve ever used.

The packaging and bargain bin sales were the only things I’ll give them credit for. I enjoyed spending $5 on shows that nobody but me cares about.

The thing that annoyed me the most was actually how long it takes for them to ship anything out. On average, it takes them over a week to mail anything out. You place an order, and by the time you almost forgot about it, you’d finally get a shipping confirmation email. Definitely the slowest site I’ve ever used.

If I recall their employee Christmas card right, they don't have many workers.

Back