Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So if you didn't know, I often get most of my dubbed anime via DVDs/Blu-rays and with them comes with a handful of trailers for other animes. Upon finishing Basilisk I found this trailer on its dvd and if it wasn't for that I don't think I would have heard of this anime.

It's done in a Hellsing Ultaimte style of six episodes being about 50 mins in length and tells the story of immortals and how their actions changes things around them. This anime kind of reminded me of phantom requiem for the phantom anime, which Marc Marc I think you may like this.

This anime does have some nice action and OST to it, though its mostly a detective like story to it like Get Backers anime.

So has anyone here see this? I do recommend checking it out but be aware it is a mature anime with nudity, blood and extreme BDSM.

I saw some blood and people scared in the first few seconds of the trailer (not watching more in fear of spoilers that might have surprised me by watching the anime without knowing what it's about). Adding it to my watch list.

Hopefully it's almost as good as Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom or better ;~;

I saw some blood and people scared in the first few seconds of the trailer (not watching more in fear of spoilers that might have surprised me by watching the anime without knowing what it's about). Adding it to my watch list.

Hopefully it's almost as good as Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom or better ;~;

I'm sure you will like it.

Back