Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Lost a few good voice actors this past week, their voices were both iconic and great.

Booking agency Mobile Monicker Productions announced on voice actor Robert Axelrod's Twitter account on Sunday that Axelrod passed away on Saturday in Los Angeles. He was 70. Robert's voice was used for over 150 character and he was mostly known for Lord Zedd and Finster from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series. He also voiced several characters in the Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02 televison anime series, including Wizardmon, Armadillomon, MegaSeadramon, Vademon, Ankylomon, and Shakkoumon.

The official Facebook page of voice actor Michael Lindsay is now listed as a memorial page, confirming that he has passed away.

Lindsay, who also acted under the name Dylan Tully, voiced such roles as Kisuke Urahara (Bleach), Kankuro (Naruto and Naruto Shippūden), Greymon and Joe Kido (Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02), Apollo (Zatch Bell), Amuro Ray (Mobile Suit Gundam - The Movie Trilogy), Shinichiro Tamaki (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion both seasons), Yuu Matsuura (Marmalade Boy TV and Marmalade Boy movie), Kyoji Mujo (s-CRY-ed), George Kodama (Kaze no Yojimbo), and Yamagata (Akira Animaze dub), among other minor roles.

R. I. P. I never knew that
I have only ever watched power rangers ninja storm, dino thunder and spd. I have watched a bit of time force but that's it

Back