PlayStation Rise of the Tomb Raider Rumored for October

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Credits
Rise of the Tomb Raider is the sequel to the well-received 2013 reboot of the Tomb Raider series. It launched as a timed exclusive on Xbox last year and later came to PC. It looks like Rise of the Tomb Raider will finally come to PS4 October 11th.

LqzRPB8.png

r-rise-of-the-tomb-raider_notizia-2.jpg

I think the price point of a full priced game is the wrong idea, if that price remains accurate. Even with all DLC included, I think it needs to be a cheaper game in order to reach success on the PS4. I am looking forward to playing it, but at this rate will be awaiting a sale.

It's already being out for a full year on another console. A full price release seems a bit unfair at this stage. Especially after making PS4 owners wait a year.

True, but with the wait comes with all the DLC plus any bug fixes meaning the PS4 version was worked on longer.

True, but with the wait comes with all the DLC plus any bug fixes meaning the PS4 version was worked on longer.
Except the studio who actually make Tomb Raider don't make the PlayStation versions - they haven't for a long time, they tend to have someone else do it. So I think it could go either way with quality.

Except the studio who actually make Tomb Raider don't make the PlayStation versions - they haven't for a long time, they tend to have someone else do it. So I think it could go either way with quality.

If they are out sourcing the game then there is the full price reason, got to pay them.

Back