Rise of the Tomb Raider

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Discussion in 'Video Game Discussion' started by IntoxNitram, Jun 17, 2016.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rating:
0.00/5,
0 votes
Rise of the Tomb Raider is an upcoming sequel to the 2013 Tomb Raider reboot. Set some time after the events of the first game, the E3 2014 teaser featured Laura undergoing therapy for the mental trauma endured during the first game, as well as cut scenes of her investigating a mountain vista.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Adventure
Release Date:

Screenshot

Game Trailer
  1. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram GamingLatest Slave Staff Member Administrator

Male
    After the 2013 reboot I am really looking forward to this, sadly I am still waiting for the PS4 version to be release - still no news as of yet, but should be here by the end of the year. Did anyone play this when it was on Xbox or PC? Is it as good as the reboot?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

3. Coputere

Coputere New Member

Money:
    $65
    I can't wait to play this. The reboot was well done in my eyes and I am more of a fan of the reboot than I ever was of the original and the original is a classic.

4. Becca

Becca New Member

Female
    Money:
    $140
    The last Tomb Raider game I played was Angel of Darkness (ugh) so I really need to catch up..this one looks great, looks like a beautiful game.

5. EleGiggle

EleGiggle Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $485
    I like most of the Tomb Raider games, so maybe I am a bit biased, but for sure I enjoyed this one. Very interesting plot if you ask me.

6. IntoxNitram

Male
    Reboot from 2013 is the best place to start, its a great new angle on the series. I wouldn't bother with the older ones - some are great yes, but the series has been rebooted several times so its best to start new.

7. IntoxNitram

Male
    The 20th year celebration comes out this week, anyone getting it for PS4?

8. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

9. 2045

2045 Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $1,329
    Oh, man, the graphics of this series have gotten so awesome over the years...

10. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

I still like her PS1 look really :p

11. jasonvoorhees

jasonvoorhees New Member

Male
    Money:
    $124
    I played the tombraider before this one but not this one. Is it any good anyone is it worth buying was going to get it on xbox store and download it.

12. StolenKid

StolenKid New Member

Male
    Money:
    $273
    Excellent videogame, really looking forward to play it 2 or 3 times more, really good story.

13. IdealMike

IdealMike New Member

Male
    Money:
    $185
    Awesome! So this will be on the Xbox One X when it's released then I guarantee that! Hopefully in super 4K as well which would look really awesome indeed after looking at the video and the visuals of mountain peeks and lush forests and that. Yeah, looking forward to playing this. I hope the story line is good and there will be other modes as well. A sort of multiplayer co-op mode would be good! :D