Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Oscar winner and comedian Robin Williams died this morning at 63. While his publicist wouldn’t confirm that his death was a suicide, a rep did issue this statement. “Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.”
source

Damn, he was a really great actor. RIP.

aladdin_and_genie-buddies_zpsf52ae1e2.jpg

He was a huge part of many people's childhood, including me.  The world lost a truly funny and talented man, who brought us so much joy and happiness.  

Not many celebrity deaths affect me, but this one is just too close to home and sudden to go unnoticed.  I'm absolutely shocked and very sad.  

All I can say is thanks for the sore sides and great moments Mr. Williams.  You won't be forgotten.

RIP Robin Williams.

Mrs. Doubtfire was a great movie. He also seem like a nice person which fans can talk to.

I also read online that Robin Williams played a lot of video games like Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft, Half-life, and Battlefield 2.

Couldn't believe this when I refreshed my Facebook last night and saw this on my newsfeed. I had to look twice before I realised it was true and not some kind of death hoax again.

Remember watching him in so many movies, Hook and Mrs Doubtfire are two that scream out at me whenever he is mentioned and I used to love watching Mork and Mindy when I was younger. He is definitely going to be missed, was a great actor that put smiles on so many people's faces despite the fact he was facing so many demons himself.

RIP.

Baz said:
A true legend of the comedy business. Shame he didn't get the helped he needed regarding his mental health issues.
I agree, it does make you wonder why nobody ever noticed to be honest just how down he seemed. For some it's easy to hide but for him to be as down as he seemed to be to want to end it all it must have been noticeable.

I was speaking to my Mum today and she actually made a point that could have been possible and that was, could this have been accidental? Maybe he did what he did in the hope that his wife would come to the room before it got out of hand and found him as a cry for help? We already know she left the house assuming he was still sleeping but he would not have known that was her plan, did he hope she would find him and it make her realise how he felt? I guess this is something we will never really know until we know if there was a note left or not.

i think i was the only person who like bicentanial man. One of my favourite movies ever, dude could be a serious actor as well as a comedy

He was a great actor. It's sad that he did what he did. He was really successful and it goes to show money can't buy happiness. Maybe now he can be at peace.

Back