RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 & 2 ported to mobile!!

benoit489

Assistant Regional Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits

This is a very faithful port, I've had it for a few weeks now and beaten the starter scenarios on both my iPhone and iPad. Larger screens are ideal, but it works just fine on my phone's 4.7" screen.

Ever since the terrible free to play RCT 4 came out, I've been hoping they could just give us the game we love. The port is perfect and the dev team is very active.

For an extra $6 you can get the toolkit that lets you freely create rides, scenarios, and also export and import saves for others to use. As an added bonus, the saves are cross compatible with RCT2 on PC.

Do we really need a mobile of this game?

That game looks really cool for mobile. I remember playing that game on the PC back in the day. It was so much fun.
It's great we can now play it on our mobile phones.

This looks like a fun game. I may give it a try someday. I wanted to play it in the past, but when I was a lot younger my computer was not fast enough for games, but now my mobile devices and PCs can run these types of games.

It is good to see that classic games are being re-made for mobile, and online PC games stores like Steam instead of being discontinued and never sold again to fans of the series.

I wonder how well this game would work for Google Chromebooks which can install Android games and apps from the Playstore.

That game looks really cool for mobile. I remember playing that game on the PC back in the day.
I remember playing this game too. I don't know how many years ago. I was not a big fan of the genre, so I didn't really keep up with the sequels. Nice to see that it stood the test of time and it still has fans today.

Back