[Rumors] One game you wish was announced at E3 2014

Death

Travelling Gamer
Awards
Credits
For me this has to be Fallout 4. It would be epic if they announced it at E3 2014. I love the Fallout series and the whole open world theme in games.

Any game that runs on the new Source 2 engine that Valve have been taking about, I really want something like Half-life 3 because the previous Half Life games were absolutely awesome especially the campaign. Also Left4Dead 3 would be nice, I image they would add tons of new weapons, zombies and maps if they do happen to release it.

Half Life 3 will never come as long as Gaben lives.

In a more serious note, I'd really like old school games to come remade for newgen and currentgen. 

I'd like another Tenchu game, but that ain't happening either.

So let me say I'd just be happy to see some new Final fantasy, maybe a remake or a new one with some of the old school mechanics, (YES, i know about FFXV, but hell, as good as it looks I still want the old turn based battle system)

I have been having some rough 90s nostalgia. I would so want an old school Mario brothers to come out very soon! One of my favorite games.

I guess I'll say Majora's mask 3DS.

I agree that I wanted Majora's Mask 3DS.. Also I was really hoping to see something from the new Sleeping Dogs.

I honestly wanted them to drop some hints about Watch Dogs 2. Because as of now, I've reached about 90% completion, gotten to World Rank #9 on the Online Leaderboards. And I'm really bored with the game, the online was fun at first but got really boring really fast. It's a hit or miss with online, because either you get a good hiding spot and wait for the game to be over or you're just screwed.

And a lot of people have already found the best hiding spots and such so the people being invaded know what to look for. In reality, now it's just a matter of going through the motions in this game.

I'm ready for Watch_Dogs 2.0

Back