Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Since its Halloween time, what kind of scary/horror/dark games do you enjoy playing? Is there anything special you like playing around Halloween time?

I haven't played anything that I would consider scary. I've played Luigi's Mansion before but I can play that all year around, not just on Halloween. But I wouldn't consider that game scary though. It's too cute to be scary.

Not really. I do have F.E.A.R. 3 on Gamefly streaming and I might check that out. :)

I can't say I ever really play any kind of scary/horror games during Halloween but one game I did play through once that I found super scary and a real horror was SAW :)

I watched the movie but I didn't know they made a video game as well. I'll have to go check that out and see if I can't get that game.

I watched the movie but I didn't know they made a video game as well. I'll have to go check that out and see if I can't get that game.

The game was really good. I managed to complete it in a few days but it was very interesting. Well worth a try if you are able to get hold of it.

Back