Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Right, if I did my math right these are the winners:

1st place: Ash kingcool52 - 530 points
2nd place: LEGEND67 LEGEND67 - 470 points
3rd place: cm2 cm2 - 435 points
4th place: Empire Empire - 420 points

Congrats! NOW! I am positive I did the math right, but if the next 24 hours someone wants to dispute my math or clarify on something, speak now or forever hold your controller. Please note legend, you didn't link to one thing and lost some points though I don't think it mattered.

24 hours from now, the winners can let me know how they like their prizes.

• Love
Reactions: Ash
Congrats all participants! Nice! :)

So may I have my prize as a psn PLOT card please Mr. Demon. :) And please just combine it with the PSN PLOT card I bought from your store recently so
US$ 30 PSN + US$ 20 PSN = US$ 50 PSN Giftcard. Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

Thanks Mr. Demon :)

Last edited:
Awesome. Congrats to everyone. This is the same order of winners I got when I calculated it so it looks all good :grin:

Damn, I was waiting for two people as regarding the referrers and one of them said they can't join the site :( ANd the other can't be bothered LOL

Well, it's over at long last I can relax :p

Congratulations everyone who participated kek I thought this going to be crazy also I'm afraid of loosing 3rd place over top poster yikes nevermind.
I actually can't figure out where did I missed the link for a proof :confused: well as DS said doesn't matter so kek.
Thanks for this great opportunity Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith madlaugh

Noice. Can't wait to receive it. It will be going towards my savings goal for the PS5!

Already got my prize as a US$ 50 PSN giftcard from Mr. Demon. Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

Thanks Mr. Demon! :)

Last edited:
Back