Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFvSs0CAguI

Fresh off the new Rare title list, is Sea of thieves. Where you can explore islands, have great sea battles and apparently much more.

Wanted a cool pirate game also, this seems like it could take that place. Will keep an eye on how this develops but I like the look of it.

When I saw this I couldn't help but feel like Pirates of the Caribbean had been turned into a videogame. 

I think it's a pretty cool looking game. Though for the sailing aspect, does it actually take multiple players to sail? And how does ship combat work?
I mean for ship combat my worry is that you get a captain who suicides the boat and kills everyone for laughs or you get people who don't listen/won't co-operate and cause you to die along with them.

I'm a big fan of the first Pirates of the Carribean movie so I always wanted a proper game, this seems like the perfect substitute for me!

I'm so exited to play with friends.

I loved this game as I felt the suspense. I knew it was going to be a great game demo as soon as I saw it. Another creative survival game at my fingertips. After Minecraft and Don't Starve, I think this will fit great with me. Rare makes those "rare" games that gives off those "rare" feelings! lol!

VirusZero said:
When I saw this I couldn't help but feel like Pirates of the Caribbean had been turned into a videogame. 

I think it's a pretty cool looking game. Though for the sailing aspect, does it actually take multiple players to sail? And how does ship combat work?
I mean for ship combat my worry is that you get a captain who suicides the boat and kills everyone for laughs or you get people who don't listen/won't co-operate and cause you to die along with them.
this should all be explained later hopefully.

Back