SEGA Forever - free Sega games on Android and iOS

benoit489

Assistant Regional Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
http://forever.sega.com

SEGA® Forever™ is a free and growing classic games collection of nearly every SEGA game ever released from every console era – Master System, Genesis/MegaDrive, Dreamcast, and more. Available on iOS and Android mobile devices.

-Play free
-Save your game progress
-Leaderboard -- compete with the world for high scores
-Controller support -- fully integrated wireless Bluetooth controller support
-Offline play
-Games released every month; download them all!

Can't wait to see how this works. I wonder if there will be a lot of advertising, or if they'll make you pay to unlock the full game. Glad I bought a Bluetooth controller for my phone earlier this week! A standard PS4 or XB1 controller should do the trick as well.

oh nice, there are some classics on there I wouldn't mind replaying.

Whoa whoa whoa that is bang tidy! Yeah I expect it'll be heavily dominated by ads mate! That and in-game purchases and upgrades and many other ways they can milk us lol!.. There was some good games on those platforms, classics now! Some of them remade of course. But playing them like that would be as they were so will be very retro and nostalgic!! What sounds good is the controller support. I would probably link up my mobile to my PC so could have it on a bigger screen. Would be cropped of course lol.. But bigger than playing on my mobile screen so more like it used to be. Saying that, would the graphics be upgraded to HD at least too? Or are they still going to be 32bit? Cheers!

So it looks like these will still be true to the original graphics, they'll just have a filter so they won't look so bad on our HD screens. Also, there will be ads in the games, but you can pay $1.99 to remove them from a game.

So it looks like these will still be true to the original graphics, they'll just have a filter so they won't look so bad on our HD screens. Also, there will be ads in the games, but you can pay $1.99 to remove them from a game.
Ah yeah that makes a lot more sense now LOL. $1.99 to remove the ads ain't bad at all! Not if you can get all the games that ever was on that platform and play them as many times as you liked too. :)

Back