Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

A trailer for the cm2 cm2 plot master :p

I miss when this series was about badass ninja girls struggling between thoughts of good and evil and breaking the boundaries of their assigned role as good or evil shinobi. The nudity is the one reason I stopped playing Shinovi Versus. Like I was weirded out that they were in their underwear in the two 3DS games, but then it subsided because battle damage makes sense. Though, I still can't fully justify the nudity in Shinovi Versus. The only reason I would want to continue is to finish the story of the Hanzo girls just because I really enjoy the story of Senran Kagura, despite how it looks to the outside world.

I miss when this series was about badass ninja girls struggling between thoughts of good and evil and breaking the boundaries of their assigned role as good or evil shinobi. The nudity is the one reason I stopped playing Shinovi Versus. Like I was weirded out that they were in their underwear in the two 3DS games, but then it subsided because battle damage makes sense. Though, I still can't fully justify the nudity in Shinovi Versus. The only reason I would want to continue is to finish the story of the Hanzo girls just because I really enjoy the story of Senran Kagura, despite how it looks to the outside world.

yeah, it is kind of losing itself.

Just saw another PLOT trailer lol:

saw the launch trailer lol:

The game is coming to PC, lol wonder what will the modders do to the game...

ss_f777f21f01a500a5c1264d4b2f2efc98d9b06416.1920x1080.jpg
ss_3f5adfa02deda489e39fc53956dbeffcf132a9c7.1920x1080.jpg

Back