Not open for further replies.

Revolved101

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Hello everyone,

Those users who are on our Discord servers might have noticed a lot of our channels have been removed this why because we have now merged servers with GamingReinvented any users who still on our GL Discord please join the new GR server thank you.

Server Link: Join the Gaming Reinvented Discord Server!

FoodScare

GL Manager

I would have liked to keep the GL discord, but it was sadly pretty dead (thanks to your efforts in keeping it alive with your pics cm2 cm2 which you can do in the joined server)

But this is better for the future, CM30 CM30 is working very hard in joining a lot of gaming communities from YouTube to other blogs under one gaming network. This will benefit us a lot in the coming years and I know great things will come from this.

Please be active on both the forum and discord everyone :)

Okey dokey. Already posted Gaming World Queen Tifa Pics on the "new" cm2's PLOT section on the merged discord server lol

Last edited:
I hope this merge brings new users to GL.
Best of luck to the future of GL!

Strive GL madlaugh madlaugh madlaugh madlaugh I was late but not too kek

Yeah I hope so too. It would be fantastic to see GL strive!
Strive GL madlaugh madlaugh madlaugh madlaugh I was late but not too kek

I cannot begin to tell you how much time I've put into this place, endless days, way too much money, rebuilding the arcade several times, modifications over and over, ect. ect. The reaper himself will have to come for me before I give up on this place! madlaughmadlaughmadlaugh

I cannot begin to tell you how much time I've put into this place, endless days, way too much money, rebuilding the arcade several times, modifications over and over, ect. ect. The reaper himself will have to come for me before I give up on this place! madlaughmadlaughmadlaugh

Go Mr. Demon Go Go Go! Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith
8qVSlJR.jpg

Never stop run run runmadlaugh

I noticed when I was looking at the discord server and seeing it was dead and fewer members at the time. Hopefully, other discord will grow and whatnot. Just keep in mind that you want to keep the forums active also and not focus on the discord server.

That's how it should be, you hard work is paying off, clearly. Great job! Keep it up!

I noticed when I was looking at the discord server and seeing it was dead and fewer members at the time. Hopefully, other discord will grow and whatnot. Just keep in mind that you want to keep the forums active also and not focus on the discord server.

Why do you think we merged? Our discord was dead because all focus was on the forum.

We do pull in an avg 2k posts a month which is pretty good. CM30 CM30 are you able to tell how many posts your discord gets a month?

Didn't see this til now, but that's a damn good question.

I'd say it depends on the month though. In tournament times, we can get like 1000 posts a day, whereas in quiet times the activity level is probably like 1000 posts a month.

I'd say it depends on the month though. In tournament times, we can get like 1000 posts a day, whereas in quiet times the activity level is probably like 1000 posts a month.

I think I did see something about bring in a stat bot in your server will tell you. Be good to have this info, I can add it to the monthly update and make joining one of our platforms more desirable.

That's a pretty decent amount. Congrats on the growth and the merge, definitely will serve better.

Seeing that our partnership with Gaming Reinvented is sadly over, I'll close this thread unless the boss (Mr. Demon_Skeith) would like to keep this open for whatever reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back