Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Watched today's IG episode, made me realize that yikes, a lot of Sony heads are leaving the company, by choice or forced....

So you think this is just a shake up for the PS5 generation?

Hopefully, Sony heads leaving won't cause the quality of the PS5 and PS5 games to be worst in the future. I wonder if Sony is focusing more on Playstation Now which is Sony online game streaming service instead of consoles.

Hopefully, Sony heads leaving won't cause the quality of the PS5 and PS5 games to be worst in the future. I wonder if Sony is focusing more on Playstation Now which is Sony online game streaming service instead of consoles.

i don't think game quality will drop, less they lose sales to Nintendo and MS.

Wonder what will the first lineup of games for the ps5 be...

i don't think game quality will drop, less they lose sales to Nintendo and MS.

I think the launch line up of games would be good since many of the games may already be finished or near completion. But, games maybe lower quality in the coming years if Sony loses sales to Nintendo, Xbox, Steam, PC, Apple Arcade, Android TV, and Google Stadia where there are not enough gamers to keep the PS5 alive.

I really hope some executive writes a biography on all of this stuff in 10 years. Would be great to know what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe too many big personalities? People wanting to push the envelope too much or maybe not enough?

Back