Shenanigan Guy

NintenDan

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Shenanigan Guy
---By NintenDan---

This is a series I just created. It has no story. It's basically stupidity. There's no real point. And guess what? It also lacks a title. Make your suggestions here! Best suggestion gets a Golden NintenDan, and if you've already got one of them... then... uh... I'll give you a Rusty NintenDan or something, I don't know. Something with the word 'shy' in it is preferred, just so you know. Here's issue 001 anyways:

gallery_19_36_95307.png

I will continue to post newer comics in this very topic, but will there is now an album in my gallery that will contain all of the comics in one neat little pile (great for backtracking!). The link to said album is:

http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/index.php?/gallery/album/36-shenanigan-guy/

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! "Shenanigan Guy!" should be the title.

And Porkman has just won himself a Golden NintenDan! By the way, don't worry, my comics won't even be focusing on games and their flaws like yours (i.e. no competition, heh). It'll just revolve around stupid things that involve catapults and whatnot.

The Shy Adventures of Shy Guy.
A day in the life of a Shy Guy.
Shy Guy, The Comic.
The Marvelous Misadventures of Shy Guy. *Suspicious eyes*
Shy Guy, the Man Behind the Mask.
Nintendan.
Nintendan, the Shy Guy.
The Shaloopy Stories of Shy Guy.
The Nintedan Chronicles.
Happy Days.

Wait................. Ah whatever.

And Porkman has just won himself a Golden NintenDan! By the way, don't worry, my comics won't even be focusing on games and their flaws like yours (i.e. no competition, heh). It'll just revolve around stupid things that involve catapults and whatnot.

Yay, golden Nintendan.

Anyway,I wouldn't care if it was based around the same stuff anyway. I love these kind of things.

Updated the comic so that it's now got a title; see if you can notice the other slight change.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, .... woah! Lois, this is not my batman glass! did you just kill the shy guys?

This is great, Dan.

"Shenanigan Guy!" is a great title, but maybe put, "The Adventures of" before it.

First of all, thanks to everyone who took the time to read the first issue; it wasn't much, but it's good to know and hopefully most of you will stick around for future issues.

Secondly, I don't know how often I'll update these. I think it's going to be sporadic, i.e. I update whenever I can/want to.

Thirdly, because the purpose of the comic hasn't really been explain "in the comic", I thought I'd take the time to do said explaining in the next issue. Also, DYL, I think I'll just stick with "Shenanigan Guy" to keep it short and simple. The idea's good, but for what I've got in mind, I don't really think there's going to be much of an adventure, just retarded stuff falling from the sky and such.

Issue 002 is below, enjoy!
gallery_19_36_17714.png

Spoiler. They All Die.

Good going there, NintenDan! But... is that last panel the EXACT SAME as the last panel of the first comic?
Yeah, only two issues in and I've already reused a panel! Off to an excellent start! Don't worry, the third comic will be completely original and hopefully a million times better than the first two.

And here's Issue 003! I think I've just stumbled upon what might become a long-term joke...

gallery_19_36_333243.png

Back