Should Diddy Kong be playable in Single Player?

Well, should he?

• Yes! Diddy Kong should be playable in single player mode!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, he shouldn't!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yoshi64Mario

Player of all consoles!
Awards
Credits
So, should Diddy Kong be a playable character in DKCR's single player mode?

Personally, I think he should, just like the original games. Just change his moveset a little bit, so he was more equal to Donkey Kong and didn't seem to have more abilities. (For example: Balancing out Diddy's use of a jetpack for higher jumps, but loss of power, where DK has much more power but lower jumps.)

yes...

I find Diddy to be more useful as kind of the Yoshi of Donkey Kong Country. So no, not really...

I think he should be, just to keep to the original series. I mean, DKC2 had Dixie who basically had a jetpac herself, whereas Diddy didn't get much at all, so it's not like they tried to balance it out there. I think it would've been cool to add this part of the original series back in, but I'm fine with how it is now as well. In the future though, I would like to see the old style return, as well as being able to throw the kongs around to reach higher up places.

Well I'd say you should get the chance to chose between DK and Diddy. That way everyone is happy. [So to speak].

It really doesn't make a difference and the game works out in the end anyway. No point in arguing about it since he isn't playable regardless. The game is still amazing. (there's two endings btw....in multiplayer finish the final boss off as Diddy.)

Back