Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Gaaah, I hate my body's health sometimes. Unfortunately I'm currently sick, been sick all weekend though today a cold started to settle in right when the weather is getting so nice.

Why is there no cold cure?

That sucks, hope you get better soon. It's getting to that time of year where I suffer with hay-fever all the time - it keeps giving me nosebleeds, I have at least one a day which isn't fun.

Tablets though ;-;

hmm?

That sucks, hope you get better soon. It's getting to that time of year where I suffer with hay-fever all the time - it keeps giving me nosebleeds, I have at least one a day which isn't fun.

I'm getting there. I thought at first it was hay-fever but nope...

Well I hope you get better soon. There is nothing more annoying than a cold

I'm sorry you were sick. Hopefully you are better now.

My husband was sick a few weeks back but he is better now. The only thing that hung on was the cough he had. It seemed like it would never go away.

:( I actually had double pneumonia earlier this year. I'd take a cold over that any day! lol

Dare I ask why something like pneumonia has double in front of it?

I'm sorry you were sick. Hopefully you are better now.

My husband was sick a few weeks back but he is better now. The only thing that hung on was the cough he had. It seemed like it would never go away.

Seems somethings are spreading around this time of year, people just need to stay home so it don't spread.

I'm pretty sure "double" means I had it in both lungs. I was admitted to the hospital for like 3 and a half days and had trouble catching my breath. NOT fun.

I have no idea. One night I noticed I was short of breath. I thought it was a panic attach, but we went to the ER anyway, and that's when they told me I had it. Pus my blood oxygen level was low. :( I've felt great since....

Back