Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
From The Simpsons creator and Futurama co-creator Matt Groening, has a new show in the works for fans everywhere that will debut on Netflix next year. The show will be called Disenchantment.

It is set in a crumbling medieval kingdom called Dreamland, Disenchantment follows the misadventures of a hard-drinking princess named Bean, her personal demon Luci, and her eccentric elf companion Elfo. The characters will run into all sorts of creatures, including imps, trolls, ogres, sprites, and harpies.

"Disenchantment will be about life and death, love and sex, and how to keep laughing in a world full of suffering and idiots, despite what the elders and wizards and other jerks tell you," said Groening.

The main voice cast is Abbi Jacobson (Bean), Eric Andre (Luci), and Nat Faxon (Elfo). The rest of the cast includes John DiMaggio, Jeny Batten, Tress MacNeille, Billy West, Maurice LaMarche, David Herman, Matt Berry, Rich Fulcher, Noel Fielding, and Lucy Montgomery.

It sounds interesting, but I'm not sure if it's something I'll watch. Especially on Netflix. It's not like the Simpsons where I could turn on the tv and just watch it.

A female as the main character?

That's a new one coming from the guy who made The Simpsons and Futurama.

I hope it'll be in the same class as those two shows.

It sounds interesting, but I'm not sure if it's something I'll watch. Especially on Netflix. It's not like the Simpsons where I could turn on the tv and just watch it.

I know, its annoying but Netflix is really gaining some top tier shows of late.

I hope it'll be in the same class as those two shows.

hopefully so.

I know, its annoying but Netflix is really gaining some top tier shows of late.
Sadly, I'm not in a position where I can afford Netflix, which sucks because my Roku (the thing that hooks up to my tv that has tv and music apps) hasn't been in use for like 7 months. I mean, I really want to see the Castlevania show too.

Sadly, I'm not in a position where I can afford Netflix, which sucks because my Roku (the thing that hooks up to my tv that has tv and music apps) hasn't been in use for like 7 months. I mean, I really want to see the Castlevania show too.

You could always get a free subscription and try and binge watch everything. It's what I'm going to do for the Death Note Film.

Back