cm2

Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
As part of Disney's celebration of Star Wars Day--May the 4th--the company produced a new The Simpsons short featuring Maggie. It's called Rogue Not Quite One, and it will stream on Disney+ beginning May 4.

"On their way to daycare, Homer loses track of Maggie who hops in Grogu's hovering pram for a hyperspace-hopping adventure across the galaxy," reads a line from the movie's description. "Facing a squadron of Imperial TIE fighters, Maggie brings the battle to Springfield in this epic short celebrating all things Star Wars."

4132730-social_floatingstroller_4x5_2989x3736_en_may4_v1_6d90353a.png

A Disney Crossover like the ones before. But it does beg the question of how are these crafts so easy to pilot that Anakin can use a Naboo Starfighter so easily and not get hit?

I hope "Simpsons Star Wars Short: Rogue Not Quite One" would be entertaining to watch, and have a funny plot.

I remember watching it when it first came out. Yes, that long ago lol Going on 32 seasons. This will be interesting as a crossover.
Why do you think The Simpsons is one of the longest running shows? I had searched for the answer & one of the reasons was you don’t need to be crude to be funny. Now I haven’t watched it in a long time but they have to be doing something right.

I remember watching it when it first came out. Yes, that long ago lol Going on 32 seasons. This will be interesting as a crossover.
Why do you think The Simpsons is one of the longest running shows? I had searched for the answer & one of the reasons was you don’t need to be crude to be funny. Now I haven’t watched it in a long time but they have to be doing something right.
The extent of humor in The Simpsons is what sells it very fast. If they are working on a new one, it's many will be looking forward to it.

Back