Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Activision has confirmed today that five titles and plus Call of Duty: Ghosts will come to Wii U.

CoD: Ghosts will come to Wii U on November 5th and includes support for the Wii Remote and GamePad.

The other titles are Skylanders Swap Force, Angry Birds Trilogy, Angry Birds Star Wars, SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge and Wipeout Create & Crash. Plankton's Robotic Revenge comes following Activision's acquisition of the SpongeBob license, which it recently acquired from THQ.

source of info.

Only good title for the Wii U is ghosts. The other, meh.

Why do we care about Activision, exactly? This only serves to disprove Nintendo haters' claims that the Wii U is lesser than an Ouya or PS3/360.

In other words, parents will buy a probably-lessened Ghosts for Wii U because it will make their kids happy.

Also, did you know that a lot of these kids who love CoD at like five years old have crazy nightmares about it? I had to be in a hotel with one who said that I'm not really a gamer and he began screaming and shitting his pants overnight and I had to ask why the hell he was doing it and they said "He's having another nightmare from those damn games".

They told me that I had been too influenced by games as kid, sheesh...I didn't scream over it in my sleep...In fact, the only bad dream from media that I had was a dream where I was a cartoon character and died during an evacuation of the metro area, which actually provoked a response, unlike screaming on a nightly basis about being shot in CoD. o.o

Also, that kid was older than five. Pretty sure he was actually nine or so, but he's been having that for some years.

Back