Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So I'm going to get our new Xenofor 2.1 skins made this month, rather start the process. Just seeing if anyone has any suggestions for skins? Do you want the same ones kept but touched up or something new in color?

Not that I don't like the current theme but I'd like to see something a bit different. I would like to see a theme that has more to do with gaming.

I want to see something different too. This one feels a bit... kinda generic if you ask me. Needs more of a clear identity.

Not sure exactly how a style could show that though.

I would go with a less generic one as well. In terms of the header, it would be cool to have a sort of wide banner with a large range of gaming characters with "Gaming Latest" in the middle.

I like simple. But I'll send you a PM of a design that I found nice for a gaming site.

I would go with a less generic one as well. In terms of the header, it would be cool to have a sort of wide banner with a large range of gaming characters with "Gaming Latest" in the middle.

what kind of characters?

So should it be more minimalist/flat colors?

any examples?

I use the light theme and I just hope it wouldn't be removed.
As for the skin suggestions, it would be nice to have some gaming and anime characters for it.

all xenforo skins I see these days come with a dark and light option thanks to that light bulb in the right hand upper corner.
That's great!
I like xenforo more now. I am fine with anything and I hope there is a color picker too, to change the forum display color and such

It might be good to go with some characters to give it a bit more of a gaming look really. The current one looks great but without the name, it could be for any forum niche really.

Back