Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
it's been awhile since I did anything with the skins so tonight I made time to work with them and here are the following updates on them.

1) I have removed some skins from the skin selector so it is easy for us to keep them all updated. I like announce that jcink is working on a Global wrappers and if he completes this and lloyd gets it up we can give you more skins to use. more on this in the future.

2) I have found some temp forum markers for the GF custom 2 skin. enjoy until I can find someone to make us some.

3) I have added a Christmas skin to use! It's not too bright or too dark so all of you should enjoy it! I will try to find a better banner for it and I will get the skin updated to the other skins tomorrow.

Well that is it. if you see any problems or have a question make sure you ask.

The meta tags was in the Kingdom Hearts skin, so I added them over to the Camo Blue skin. I hope the removal of that skin didn't disrupt the efforts of getting out site known to search engines.

QUOTE (Spiritwarrior @ November 28, 2008 08:26 am) The meta tags was in the Kingdom Hearts skin, so I added them over to the Camo Blue skin. I hope the removal of that skin didn't disrupt the efforts of getting out site known to search engines.
opps, heh. sorry about that.

I would like to finally announce that the Christmas skin is finally done! The banner request I made got done today and I put that up and got the skin up to date with the others. So enjoy the skin and I also got a holiday sig as well.

Sonic-request.gif

CODE

also our default skin has been changed to stosh's new skin.

Back