Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Microsoft has revealed that SkyDrive is coming to Xbox One. The storage service will allow Xbox One users to bring personal photos and videos to their television. Windows Phone users will be able to automatically upload photos and access them from Xbox One.

You can use Kinect to navigate their albums, see and share images with other SkyDrive users, and snap the Xbox Music app to listen to music while browsing."We focused on making it easy to find photos and see them in a beautiful slide show. I recently added my whole archive of family photos to SkyDrive—about 40 GB," said SkyDrive's Dan Somrack. "SkyDrive automatically adds your Pictures folder and the Camera Roll as channels for quick access, but you can also add any folder from the SkyDrive app into the list of app channels. When you select a photo, you are taken directly into a slide show of the picture and the rest of the album."
source

anyone here use skydrive?

Most likely, you'll be force to make a Skydrive account to use Xbox Live because MS forces people to use their hotmail/outlook email as the sign-in account, or make a outlook account to sign-in to Xbox Live Silver/free or Gold/paid.

I think all Windows 8/8.1 users have a Skydrive because you have to register for an Outlook.com/Hotmail.com account to use the Windows 8 App store. If you have a hotmail or outlook account, you'll have a free Skydrive account because Skydrive uses Outlook/Hotmail for logging into Skydrive like how gmail is how you login to Blogspot, YouTube, and Google Drive.

I have a Skydrive, but I rarely use it since I don't have many things to backup except my forum database and files which I should of backed up, so I did not lose a few days of post when my web host failed to back up the last few days of my database...

Back